Another year and another drink. Wait, what, I thought this was a finicky kid blog? Hey, hey, hey now, parents get finicky too! And cranky, and overwhelmed, and well, we are human too.
So why not reward our humanity with some sweet and tangy spice. Heck yea, now we’re talking.
So hey, I’m sure you caught a glimpse (or two or three) of that delicious martini up there, no? Well Stirrings® has partnered up with several creative bloggers for a Blogger Recipe Challenge. They have provided their delicious and wide variety of drink stir-ins and rimmers for fellow bloggers to create their own unique recipe.
Stirrings® drink mixes and rimmers are made with natural ingredients like cane sugar and natural flavors. Simple ingredients but never sacrificing taste.
Stirrings® has a variety of flavors, like Simple Bloody Mary, Simple Peach Bellini and even 5 Calorie Margarita Mix! I chose my favorites from their Simple Mojito mix AND Simple Lemon Drop Martini mix, with Cosmopolitan AND Lemon Drop Rimmers. Since I could only make one recipe for this challenge, I decided to share a sweet and tangy Mango Spice Lemon Drop Martini.
The inspiration for this recipe came from the candy section in the store, no lie. I spied these yummy chile coated mango lollipops and I knew they would be the perfect “olives” for my martinis.
With a dash of chile lime salt and some thick mango nectar, this Mango Spice Lemon Drop Martini is sure to ring in some spice to your New Year.
You can find all Stirrings® products in these stores: Bevmo, Total Wines & More, Draegers, Mollie Stones, Hi Time Liquors, Pacific Ranch Market, Daniels Market, and Bristol Farms. There is still time to go grab some. Happy New Year!!
Mango Spice Lemon Drop Martini
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Number of servings: 2
Per Serving 337 calories
Fat 2 g
Carbs 61 g
Protein 4 g
- 6 Tb (3 oz.) Stirrings® Simple Lemon Drop Martini cocktail mix
- 6 Tb (3 oz.) Mango Nectar
- 6 Tb (3 oz) vodka (your favorite brand!)
- 1/2 tsp chile lime salt
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp Stirrings® Lemon Drop Martini Rimmer®
- 1 tsp chile lime salt
- 2 chile coated mango lollipops
- 2 lime wedges or slices
For the Drink
For the Rim
- Wipe the rims of TWO martini glasses with a paper towel dampened with water. Dip each glass into rim mixture, coating the rim well with salted sugar.
- Insert lime slice onto end of each mango lollipop stick and set into each glass.
- Add ice to a shaker glass. Add remaining drink ingredients. Shake well until cold and combined. Strain half of mixture into each garnished martini glass. Enjoy.
*This post was sponsored by Stirrings®. I received free product from the sponsor for participating in their Blogger Recipe Challenge. No additional compensation was received by me. All opinions, text, images, and recipe are my own. Feel free to substitute the branded ingredients as needed with a like for like product.