S’mores in the Spring time. Well sure! Why not celebrate the first official day of warmer weather with ooey gooey melt in your mouth s’mores! Cuz I made these ones taste like Easter candy.
My favorite Easter candies are those chocolate eggs full of creamy sugar fondant that drips down your fingers when you take a bite. Yep. (Hold on while I imagine it.)
Where was I? Oh yea, Easter Candy S’mores.
These s’mores start with sugared chocolate grahams sandwiching fluffy toasted marshmallows that are stuffed with dark chocolate chips, followed by a drizzle of rich chocolate syrup and sweetened condensed milk. These s’mores give the true ooze factor of the Easter candy I love.
And the Easter Candy flavor-well that’s just for the sheer fact that Easter is a week away!!
I must say when I first opened these roasting sticks, I was very pleased. I love the little red poke guards, so little ones don’t get pricked when they excitably open the pouch. I should know, I have excited little ones! (I really love the resealing travel size pouch these come in-perfect for picnics!)
The set of four telescoping roasting sticks expand to the perfect length of “not too flimsy”, and “long enough to keep you out of the flames”. The sturdy wooden handles display the Barbeqa logo and include a convenient loop for hanging.
Be sure the check out the video below to check out these roasting sticks in action-and for the recipe for these delicious Easter Candy S’mores of course.
Do you have a favorite Easter candy?
Easter Candy S’mores
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Number of servings: 4
- 4 chocolate graham crackers
- 8 jumbo marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (dark, milk, or semi-sweet)
- 2 Tb chocolate syrup
- 2 Tb sweetened for condense milk
- Break each graham cracker in half and place on a napkin or plate.
- Place two marshmallows on each of four campfire roasting sticks and roast over an open flame about 2-6 inches from the heat, turning the marshmallow gradually, depending on your desired toastiness. If it catches on fire, just blow out the flame.
- Place the toasted marshmallows upright on one cracker by carefully sliding off with a fork.
- Place a divided tablespoon of chocolate chips in each of the marshmallows. Drizzle each serving with a tablespoon each of chocolate syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Place the second cracker on top and smoosh together. Enjoy carefully-may be hot.
How about your favorite thing to roast over a campfire?
*This is a sponsored post. I received a these roasting sticks at a reduced price from the sponsor Barbeqa for my unbiased product review. No additional compensation was received by me. All opinions, text, and images, are my own, unless otherwise noted.