Coleslaw is one of those salad staples that can be eaten year round. But it is especially tasty and refreshing in the summer time, when crunchy veggies and fruits are what the body craves.
I literally just devoured a tasty cabbage and quinoa medley with a thai dressing. So so good!
This Citrus Cilantro Coleslaw is equally refreshing and can accompany any meal, be stuffed in a spicy taco, or get piled on a tasty burger.
I stuffed this one in these Tofu Sofritos Tacos. To-die-for!!!! And so easy to make!
Toss it all together and serve! Yummy yum yum!
Oh and hey, have you heard of Gourmet Garden’s fresh dried herbs and squeeze tubes? You can use their cilantro in this recipe too!
Citrus Cilantro Coleslaw
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 8
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tb olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Use a food processor, mandolin, or sharp knife to slice the cabbage into thin strips. Toss together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, lemon juice and paprika.
- Pour over cabbage and toss to combine with salad tongs. Let sit in refrigerator at least 15 minutes before serving with your favorite meal.