3 lbs sirloin tri tip
2 Tb canola oil
1 Tb apple cider vinegar
2 Tb Syrenas Seduction – Hot Sweet Jamaican Jerk Hot Sauce
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/3 cup Smoky Date Not Ketchup Sauce
Don’t forget your toothpicks for spearing!
This post was sponsored by Pirate Jonny’s, Not Ketchup and Gourmet Garden. I received two bottles of sauce and fresh packaged herbs and pastes from the sponsors for participating in #TripleSBites. No additional compensation was received by me. All opinions, text, images, and recipe are my own. Feel free to substitute the branded ingredients as needed with a like for like product.
Seared Tri Tip Bites with Smoky Date Sauce
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Number of servings: 12
Per Serving 225 calories
Fat 13 g
Carbs 2 g
Protein 24 g
Weight Watchers PointsPlus®: 6
*Nutritional value may vary depending upon which ingredients are used.
*PointsPlus® calculated by Famished Fish and in no way endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- 3 lbs sirloin tri tip
- 2 Tb canola oil
- 1 Tb apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tb Syrenas Seduction – Hot Sweet Jamaican Jerk Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden chunky garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup Smoky Date Not Ketchup Sauce
- Cut and trim the tri tip into 1 inch bites.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and add to tri tip. Toss well and set aside in a cool place for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a large Grill/Griddle over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Sear beef on all sides until cooked to desired doneness, about 6-10 minutes.
- Smother with Not Ketchup and garnish with Gourmet Garden’s lightly dried red pepper flakes.