Blue Bacon Chicken Burgers and Infused Oven Fries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Number of servings: 4
Per Serving 970 calories
Fat 44 g
Carbs 96 g
Protein 48 g
Weight Watchers PointsPlus®: 25
*Nutritional value may vary depending upon which ingredients are used.
*PointsPlus® calculated by Famished Fish and in no way endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- 19 ounce package ground turkey breast
- 2 Tb olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tb Voodoo Chef Red seasoning (or any other seasoning salt)
- 5 Tb Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon, preferably candied bacon
- 4 large Kaiser rolls
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 1/3 cups arugula
- 4 large russet potatoes, sweet potatoes or variety, peeled and rinsed
- 1 oz Acala Farms Chile Cumin Cottonseed Oil (or canola oil and desired spice)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Burgers
For the Garnish
For the Infused Oven Fries
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Cut the potatoes into long half inch strips. Drizzle some oil onto the baking sheet. Spread out the potatoes and drizzle the remaining oil over them.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and toss lightly. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the french fries over carefully with a turner and bake for another 10 minutes, or until golden all around. Sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
- For the burgers, combine the turkey breast and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well. Divide the turkey mixture into four patties and grill over medium heat on a griddle sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook about 8 eight minutes on each side, until no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Toast the Kaiser rolls lightly and spread generously with additional olive oil mayonnaise.
- Top with sliced avocados and arugula and a turkey breast patty. Serve with infused oven fries.