Individual Eggplant Lasagna
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Number of servings: 4
Per Serving 253 calories
Fat 14 g
Carbs 17 g
Protein 17 g
Weight Watchers PointsPlus®: 7
*Nutritional value may vary depending upon which ingredients are used.
*PointsPlus® calculated by Famished Fish and in no way endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- 1 eggplant
- 2/3 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 2 Tb parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray four individual ramekins or one 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cheeses, egg and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Spread two tablespoons marinara sauce on the bottom of each ramekin cup. Top with an eggplant slice.
- Top each eggplant slice with two tablespoons cheese mixture and two more tablespoons sauce. Repeat layers, finishing with marinara layer.
- Place ramekins on cookie sheet and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until eggplant is tender and cheese is bubbly.
- Cool slightly, invert onto plate and serve. If using a baking pan, cut into four servings and serve.